Dear colleagues, here is an announcement for an international workshop in Taipei for adults and children with the teachers Reinhard Ring and Mindy Shieh. Here the dates: 2016/10/08-10.
This August the Remscheid Academy of Arts Education will host a special summer course: “ROARR! – Remscheid Open Arts Rhythmics Reactor”. Between 19th – 27th August, ROARR! invites artists and teachers from the areas of music, dance, voice, acting and rhythmics to access and enrich their artistic potential, carve out their ideas or work on existing creations. We welcome and actively encourage interdisciplinary fusions between the different arts.
We’d like to inform you that registrations for ROARR! will close on 30th June. We also have a limited number of scholarships for ROARR. For further info please get in touch with Barbara Schultze.
More info and registration: akademieremscheid.de
At the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna is a full time position as a tenured professor available (October 2017). The applicant has to speak German fluently. Please study the announcement below. Deadline for the application is April 15th. 2016.
Dear Colleagues and friends,
Chères et chers collègues,
Here is the notice which appeared in today’s Tribune de Genève of the death of Madame Christiane Montandon.
Her funeral will be held on Tuesday, 22 March at the Temple de Vandoeuvres at 2pm.
It is very sad when a musician and friend like Christiane Montandon leaves earth- We will miss her. Thank you, chère Christiane, for all what you contributed to our movement, the wonderful moments that you gave many of us teaching and performing! I am sure you had a fulfilled life!
C’est avec tristesse que nous avons appris le décès, survenu ce matin, de Madame Christiane Montandon.
More info and registration form on the IJD page.
Sonja Stibi, head of the Orff-Institute invites everybody to take part at the International Symposium “Changes” in the changing world of media.
The Dalcroze Society of America welcomes research papers that consider the topic Flow in Performance. We are eager to explore flow from the multiple vantage points afforded by any scholarly disciplines involved in an exploration of human performance. Help us bring the hidden assumptions and unspoken working principles operating behind flow to light, so as to advance the teaching and learning of music, dance, mime, acting, storytelling, and other performing arts.
Eurhythmics in the World
Click the image to view an interactive Google map of known eurhythmics places with detailed information
Alternatively, you can browse the Eurhythmics places' list
Latest Le Rythme (2013)
What did you say? Solfège?
- Marie-Laure Bachmann, Quelques outils dalcroziens pour l’enseignement du Solfège
- Pablo Cernik, Cinq caractéristiques du solfège dalcrozien
- Gilbert De Greeve, Solfège and the Kodály Vision
- Doug Goodkin, Rhythmic Training in the Orff Schulwerk
- Karin Greenhead, Aural Training In The Dalcroze Practice: Doh’s fixed and moveable
- Paul Hille, From tonality to chromaticism: Inner listening and sight singing
- Michel Jaspar, Solfège et formation musicale: entre raison et passion, entre cerveaux gauche et droit, entre connaissance et foi!
- Lisa Parker, Dalcroze Solfege: a unique approach
- Reinhard Ring, Solfege in the German Speaking Countries
- Daniel Rubinoff, Émile-Jaques Dalcroze’s Solfège Method: Some Goals and Features