Click the image to view it full-size and read the info.
- 2015/01/29-31 in Taipei for adults
- 2015/02/01 in Taipei for Children
More info (in Chinese): Dalcroze Taiwan
26-29 July 2015
University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Austria
Read all details on the Studies’ dedicated website
Main goals of the conference
- To present the best of current research and practice within Dalcroze Studies and related fields worldwide, especially – this year – research into music and movement relationships in music, dance, somatic practices, theatre and therapy;
- To develop interdisciplinary research into Dalcroze Eurhythmics and related fields;
- To develop Dalcroze practice, and that in related fields, through research;
- To promote contact and understanding between different disciplines, including different traditions of Dalcroze practice and Dalcroze-related practice.
Three women, Joan Pope, Jacqueline Vann and Margaret Bostaille, each with the Diplôme from the Institut Jaques-Dalcroze in Geneva, present a variety of
approaches and applications of musicianship through movement.
Thursday 22nd – Friday 23rd January, 2015
Perth, Mt. Claremont
More info: Dalcroze Australia events page
7 – 17 January 2015
St Scholastica’s College, Glebe, Sydney, NSW.
More info and registration form: Dalcroze Australia events page
Eurhythmics in the World
Click the image to view an interactive Google map of known eurhythmics places with detailed information
Alternatively, you can browse the Eurhythmics places' list